Zero Exchange ($ZERO) is delighted to announce a strategic partnership with Bridge Mutual ($BMI). Bridge Mutual is a decentralized, discretionary coverage platform. It allows users to provide coverage to smart contracts, stablecoins and exchanges that they think are safe in return for yields and profit sharing. Likewise, it allows other users to purchase coverage policies against those same that provides coverage for stablecoins, centralized exchanges, and smart contracts.
“The team behind Zero is talented and cares deeply for their community. There is no doubt in my mind that Zero will quickly escalate to being one of the most used platforms in the space, and we’re excited to be integrating with them this early on.”— Mike Miglio, CEO of Bridge Mutual
Gram Custodian, Zero Exchange’s Director of Business Operations, has said on multiple AMAs (Ask Me Anything) that he desires for two things:
- To not reinvent the wheel. While the Zero Exchange team is confident in our development and ecosystem building abilities, we also pride ourselves in partnering with the best. Bridge Mutual is the best as far as decentralized insurance coverage is concerned. It was a no-brainer to seek out this partnership and add a ‘fourth’ bridge to the Zero ecosystem!
- Insurance fund. When we teased our Zero NFT Marketplace one of the critical benefits we suggested was for the governance vault to be used as an insurance fund. As the governance vault comes more clearly into the picture, we still think it would be an incredible use of that vault and one we’d love to work closely with the Bridge Mutual team to figure out how to best integrate and enable that coverage.
The highlights of the Zero Exchange x Bridge Mutual Partnership include:
· Bridge will create a pool for ZERO on our platform, and users will be able to deposit funds into the ZERO pool during our coverage liquidity mining event (this is pre-launch).
· Zero will integrate Bridge’s coverage widget directly into the Zero platform, allowing its users the ability to easily purchase or provide coverage to various assets directly from Zero’s interface.
· Zero will contribute a portion of its own funds into Zero’s coverage pool on Bridge Mutual, which is a show of good faith to its community as it allows for community members to purchase coverage policies against Zero in the event of a hack, exploit, or rug pull which leads to permanent loss of funds.
“We are delighted to announce a partnership between Zero Exchange and Bridge Mutual. For an anonymous team, community trust and safety are two critical pillars and the coverage that Bridge Mutual provides enables Zero Exchange to emphatically check both of those boxes.” – Gram Custodian, Director of Business Operations of Zero Exchange
About Bridge Mutual
Bridge Mutual is a decentralized, p2p/p2b discretionary risk coverage platform that provides coverage for stablecoins, centralized exchanges, and smart contracts. Its platform allows users to provide coverage, decide on policy payouts, as well as share profit and get compensated for adjudicating claims.
About Zero Exchange
The Zero Exchange Protocol realigns incentives for network participants by introducing revenue sharing and community driven network effects to the popular AMM model. Zero Exchange prides itself on freezingly low transaction and trading fees, ZERO finality, ZERO hassle, and ZERO frontrunning!